Liebherr 30 LC helps to install the unique telescope at Observatory Skalnaté Pleso.
Liebherr 30 LC tower crane helps with the assembly of the new telescope at The Astronomical Observatory at Skalnaté Pleso (Rocky Lake) in Slovakia. New telescope with a mirror diameter of 1.3 meters, will replace original telescope with a mirror diameter of only 60 cm. Telescope itself is worth more than a 3 million Eur and will be one of the best telescopes in the European network for monitoring near-hazardous asteroids, that could threaten Earth.
9 LIEBHERR TOWER CRANES AT THE BORY MALL PROJECT
Project name “Bory” is based on site topography, where it will be situated. The territory between the Little Carpathians and the Morava River is called Borska lowland and historically is known as the area with the pine woods – “Bory”.
Kranimex deployed tower crane for Krásna Hôrka reconstruction
After a devastating fire that destroyed the castle Krásna Hôrka, restoration and reconstruction work began late in this autumn. During the summer, when conditions were mostly ideal, ongoing tender for contractor´s work had taken place. As the castle is located in a difficult terrain hardly approachable by any construction mechanisms, technological procedure had to take into account these factors.
New company address
Nedokončená 1638 198 00 Praha 9-Kyje New address effective from December 1, 2012
Liebherr tower cranes offer a new concept for the construction of wind turbines
Liebherr tower cranes offer a new concept for the construction of wind turbines Liebherr has developed a special tower crane for the construction of wind turbines with hub heights from 110 m in weak-wind regions. This crane of the 630 EC-H 70 Litronic type is built-up on the foundation of the wind turbine and is configured so that the necessary lifting height can be attained with only one guying on the wind turbine tower. In doing so, the 630 EC-H 70 Litronic crane can lift loads of up to 70 tonnes.
- 19th International Engineering Fair in Nitra
- Liebherr truck-mixer on international customer event of Mercedes Benz company
- LIEBHERR 65 K - a new peak in its class
- New Liebherr 85 EC-B 5 FR.tronic Flat-Top Crane
- Liebherr Crane places the tip on the Royal Clock Tower in Mecca
- International building fair Brno 2011
- Liebherr 630 EC-H25 Litronic in the completion of Nuclear power plant Mochovce
- LIEBHERR 81K – inovation, trends, efficiency.
- Mastclimbing work platforms on the building site of the power station in Ledvice
- Liebherr tower cranes take centre stage
- The highest Czech building will grow with the help of Liebherr cranes
- Kranimex And Liebherr Cranes At D1 Highway Project
- 16th International Engineering Trade Fair Nitra 2009
- Storming the Peaks
- LTB, the truck-mixer conveyor
- SAKO Brno W.t.E. Plant Reconstruction Project
- LIEBHERR 22 HM Presentation
- Brand-new EC-H and EC-B Flat-Top cranes at work on the new World Championship Stadium.
- Special crane for dismantling tower cranes at work on Europe‘s biggest construction site in Moscow.
- Liebherr 200 DR 5/10 Litronic derrick crane used for crane dismantling on the Federation Tower at a height of 250 m.
- Liebherr Flat-Top crane used on the construction of an environment-friendly solar power complex in Seville, Spain.
- NEW FAST – ERECTING MOBILE CRANE 22HM
- New Flat – Top crane Liebherr 30 EC-B 2,5
- Helicopter assembly of a tower crane in Switzerland
- Liebherr cranes used in construction of a 130-metre high pylon
- Liebherr tower cranes involved in rebuilding Hotel Moscow in Russia’s capital
- Gigantic Liebherr tower crane enters service in a South Korean shipyard
- New EC-B Flat-Top cranes